STAMFORD HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS GROWING!
Applications for all posted jobs available online at www.stamfordhosp.com and through Human Resources.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Job Title: Health Club Manager
Department: Stamford Health Club
Reports to: Vickie Meyers, COO
The Health Club Manager oversees the day to day activities of the health club, including managing staff and personal trainers and scheduling of classes. The Health Club Manager will engage in community relations in order to promote services, to attract new members, retain current membership; and maintain member and employee satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise, Physical Fitness, Business or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum 2 years’ Health Club management experience
- Nationally recognized certification as Personal Trainer is a plus
- Experience in coaching/motivating groups
- Possess and have ability to apply broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of business and health club operations
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and ability to interact with all levels; maintaining professionalism at all times
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential material strictly in accordance with company policy
Job Title: Buyer
Department: Materials Maintenance
Reports to: Amanda Martinez
Position Overview: Buyer places orders, monitors order status, issues purchase orders, address issues that prevent organization from receiving orders on time, work with inventory suppliers to ensure timely shipment of inbound inventory, troubleshoot order issues and assist to identify and correct the root causes, support internal and external teams with order status requests or other issues, match invoices to purchase orders, work with carriers to handle shipping issues, handle invoice issues, identify process improvement opportunities and work with Director of Customer Experience to implement improvements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to work with relative independence
- A thorough understanding of purchasing practices and procedures
- Ability to perform mathematic calculations such as interest, discounts, and shipping charges
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with vendors and department personnel; maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
Job Title: IT Technician
Reports to: Todd Frohn
Position Overview: The IT Technician installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provides technical advice and support to system users. The Technician works within a team environment to support computer systems, which includes installation of cabling and peripheral equipment, and providing support for users’ software and hardware needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
- Two (2) years’ of relevant experience
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Thorough knowledge and of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Terminal, SQL, and Windows Server knowledge is a plus
- Time management skills and project management skills are imperative
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills a must
Job Title: Medical Lab Technician
Reports to: Robin Holt
Position Overview: Position is responsible for performing testing on patient specimens; and completes special assignments as assigned by the Laboratory Operations Coordinator; Lab Technical Supervisor; Lab Supervisor and/or a lead technologist.
- Requires a 2 year Medical Laboratory Technician degree from an accredited school
- ASCP (or related) certified or eligible
- Prefer one year of laboratory training and experience in clinical laboratory testing
- In-depth knowledge of complex laboratory techniques, laboratory safety and quality assurance to support ongoing and future projects
- Ability to communicate well through written and verbal means is required
- Proficient with statistical and computer productivity software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.) required
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Reports to: Melody Hicks
Schedule: Full-Time: Monday-Thursday 8-5, Friday 8-noon
Position Overview: Position requires a person with an eye for detail with strong organization and good communication skills. Must also, be able to work independently with ten key accuracy. Experience is preferred but will train the right candidate.
Job Title: RN
Reports to: Rickie Young, CNO
Schedule: Nights 7 PM- 7 AM
Position Overview: Stamford Healthcare System is seeking a Registered Nurse to work nights 7pm- 7am. Charge nurse and ER experience required with at least 5 years work experience preferred. ACLS/ PALS certifications preferred.
Job Title: Cook
Reports to: Hope Martinez, Dietary Supervisor
Schedule: Part-time, 3-4 days per week
Position Overview: Prepares nutritional food for hospital patients, employees and visitors. Suggests menu items and assists in the requisition of food stuffs and supplies. Operates and maintains kitchen equipment. Helps to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and service areas. Food handlers certification a plus but not necessary.Pay depending on experience.